I actually first found out about this Twitter page--is it called a page, like a Facebook/MySpace page?--from Ben Lyons himself, who "Tweeted" about it to let people know that it was an imposter. Not sure why he thought we wouldn't figure that out ourselves--all he really did was let us know about this Twitter-er, who we very well may have never heard of otherwise.
Anyway, here are my favorites "Tweets" so far:
- I gave 17 Again a rating of "rent it" because it's easier to talk about how cute Zach Efron is when you're in your own home.
- State of Play is an amazing movie about staying relevant in newspapers...LOL/JK, who reads newspapers? It's like twitter for geezers.
- Who remembers Gummybears? That'd be a great film! Gummybears: Premiering here and there...and everywhere.
- Fast and Furious should be renamed "Best and Bestestest". It took literally dozens of people to make that movie!
- Inglourious Basterds is going to be a riveting thrill ride about men transformed by mustaches. Best WWII movie ever!
- Many people call me a visionary. I respond with, "are you famous? let's take a picture together"
- I'm a movie dude! What the fuck does that mean? I don't know but it's better than being some fat fuck who's partner is a dead bald fuck
Read the BenLyonsForReal Twitter page here